The virtual 2021 North American School of Information Theory (NASIT 2021) will take place from June 21 to June 25 (Monday to Friday). It features the following tutorials:
• Prof. Wei Yu: Massive Random Access and Massive MIMO
• Prof. Negar Kiyavash: A Tutorial on Network Causal Inference: Theory and Applications
• Prof. Michelle Effros: Network Information Theory
• Prof. Douglas Stebila: Post-quantum Cryptography From the Learning with Errors Problem
• Prof. Lizhong Zheng: Understanding Deep Learning With an Information Geometric Method
• Prof. David Tse (Padovani Lecturer): Speeding up Bitcoin
More details including registration can be found at http://conferences.ece.ubc.ca/nasit2021/.
We look forward to virtually seeing you and your students at NASIT 2021.
Lutz, Lele, Anas and Ian