● The paper must appear in print in a peer-reviewed journal or a peer-reviewed conference proceeding in 2018 or 2019, i.e., from January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2019.
● The specific technical content of the nominated paper is expected to have a clear connection to the general theme of data storage. The nominated paper needs to show originality and substantial technological impact or potential technological impact on both the theory and the practice of the existing/future data storage systems, or on emerging storage technologies that are gaining momentum.
● A paper may be nominated for both awards, but only one will be awarded.
● If awarded, all the co-authors will each receive a plaque.
Additional eligibility for the Best Student Paper Award
The first author must be a student during the time the paper is accepted for publication; or a graduate whose paper is submitted for publication within 6 months of his/her graduation date. The contribution of the first author must be greater than 50%.
Nomination submissions - due by July 31, 2020.
Please email your nomination to:
• Bane Vasic [email protected] and
• Anxiao (Andrew) Jiang [email protected]