55th Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing (STOC2023)
STOC Paper Submission
Typical but not exclusive topics of interest include algorithms and data structures, computational complexity, randomness in computing, algorithmic graph theory and combinatorics, analysis of Boolean functions, approximation algorithms, cryptography, computational learning theory, continuous and discrete optimization, economics and computation, parallel and distributed algorithms, quantum computing, algorithmic coding theory, computational geometry, computational applications of logic, algebraic computation, and computational and foundational aspects of areas such as machine learning, fairness, privacy, networks, data management, databases and computational biology. Papers that extend the reach of the theory of computing, or raise important problems that can benefit from theoretical investigation and analysis, are encouraged.
- STOC Short Abstract and Paper Registration Deadline: Friday, November 4, 2022 (4:59pm EDT). The STOC submission server is now open
- STOC Paper Submission Deadline: Monday, November 7, 2022 (4:59pm EDT)
- Submitted Papers Notification: February 6, 2023
- Early Registration Deadline: TBA
- Conference Dates: June 20-23, 2023