The 2023 IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory (ISIT'23) will be held June 25–30, 2023 in Taipei, Taiwan at the Taipei International Convention Center (TICC).
ISIT is the flagship international conference dedicated to the advancement of information theory and related areas.
Interested authors are encouraged to submit previously unpublished contributions from a broad range of topics related to information theory, including but not limited to the following areas:
- Big Data Analytics
- Coding for Communication and Storage
- Coding Theory
- Combinatorics and Information Theory
- Communication Theory
- Complexity and Computation Theory
- Compressed Sensing and Sparsity
- Cryptography and Security
- Deep Learning for Communication Networks
- Distributed Storage
- Emerging Applications of Information Theory
- Information Theory and Statistics
- Information Theory in Biology
- Information Theory in Computer Science
- Network Coding and Applications
- Network Data Analysis
- Network Information Theory
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning
- Quantum Information and Coding Theory
- Shannon Theory
- Signal Processing
- Source and Channel Modeling
- Source Coding and Data Compression
- Wireless Communication and Networks
ISIT 2023 will be hybrid. There is an "in-person track" and a "virtual track". Note the different submission deadlines for the two tracks:
- deadline for virtual track: January 3, 2023
- deadline for in-person track: NEW: extended to February 5, 2023
Also note that the number of presentation slots in the virtual track is limited and that therefore a virtual presentation slot cannot be guaranteed.
The virtual track will consist of live presentations of one of the authors during the regular conference time in front of a mixed virtual and live audience, i.e., the in-person attendees of the conference will be able to join the virtual sessions live in the conference center. Pre-recorded videos will not be accepted.
ISIT 2023 will follow a soft double-blind reviewing policy. For details see the conference website.
We look forward to welcoming you in Taipei!