Jointly organized by Aalborg University , University Goce Delcev Stip , University Ss. Cyril and Methodius Skopje , University of Novi Sad , and Technische Universität München , and officially sponsored by the IEEE Information Theory Society, the 2013 IEEE European School of Information Theory took place in Ohrid, Republic of Macedonia , between the 22th and the 26th of April .
For this year’s European School of Information Theory, we were pleased to have the course lecturers:
- Suhas Diggavi , "An Approximation Approach to Network Information Theory"
- Stark Draper , "Error Exponents & Non-asymptotics, Feedback" (Presentation slides)
- Christina Fragouli, "Network Coding Theory and Applications"
- Angel Lozano , "Lost in Assumptions"
- Osvaldo Simeone, "Source Coding with Side Information" (Presentation slides)
- Petar Popovski , Aalborg University, Denmark
- Zoran Utkovski , University Goce Delcev Stip, R. of Macedonia
- Liljana Gavrilovska , University Ss.Cyril and Methodius Skopje, R. of Macedonia
- Venceslav Kafedziski , University Ss. Cyril and Methodius, R. of Macedonia
- Dejan Vukobratovic , University of Novi Sad, Serbia
- Gerhard Kramer , Technische Universität München, Germany
- Deniz Gunduz , Imperial College, United Kingdom