Fair dinkum, ISIT returns to Australia. In 2021, the International Symposium on Information Theory (ISIT) will be held 11–16 July at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Center in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. ISIT was last held in Australia in 2005, in Adelaide.
Interested authors are encouraged to submit previously unpublished contributions from a broad range of topics related to information theory, including but not limited to the following areas:
- Communication and Storage Coding
- Coding Theory
- Coded and Distributed Computing
- Combinatorics and Information Theory
- Communication Theory
- Compressed Sensing and Sparsity
- Cryptography and Security
- Detection and Estimation
- Deep Learning for Networks
- Distributed Storage
- Emerging Applications of IT
- Information Theory and Statistics
- Information Theory in Biology
- Information Theory in CS
- Information Theory in Data Science
- Learning Theory
- Network Coding and Applications
- Network Data Analysis
- Network Information Theory
- Pattern Recognition and ML
- Privacy in Information Processing
- Quantum Information Theory
- Shannon Theory
- Signal Processing
- Source Coding and Data Compression
- Wireless Communication
Submitted and published manuscripts should not exceed 5 pages in length plus an optional extra page containing references only. Submitted manuscripts should be of sufficient detail to be evaluated by expert reviewers in the field.
Paper submission deadline: January 10, 2021
Notification of acceptance: March 26, 2021
Accepted papers must be presented by an author in person. International attendees wishing to attend ISIT 2021 must be aware of Australian visa requirements. Attendees requiring a visa are advised to begin the visa application process immediately after acceptance notification.
We look forward to welcoming you to ISIT 2021 in Melbourne.