New PhD student and postdoc positions are available for fundamental research on advanced technologies for future wireless networks. Topics include:
• Machine learning for wireless communications
• Fundamental limits of deep learning
• Low latency networking
• New waveforms for ultra-broadband communications
Required skills and knowledge
• Strong mathematical background.
• Very good knowledge on at least one of the following areas: wireless communications and networking, communication theory, machine learning, neural networks, signal processing.
• Very good programming skills (Matlab, Python, PyTorch, Keras, Tensorflow).
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• The candidate shall work within the Communication Systems department of EURECOM, located in international Tech Park Sophia-Antipolis, in the south of France.
• EURECOM is among the top European Graduate Schools, with an intellectually stimulating and international research environment.
• Joint collaboration with industrial partner (world leader in mobile industry) and Prof. David Gesbert.
• Working language is English.
• Competitive salary and benefits package are offered for the duration of the Postdoc/PhD.
How to Apply
Please send your application directly to Prof. Marios Kountouris ( [email protected] ).
Your application email shall include:
• Detailed CV.
• A short statement describing your motivation, area of interest, and past experience with related topics.
• Contact information for three references.