The Information Coding Division (ICG) invites highly motivated and skilled candidates to apply for a Postdoctoral Researcher position to conduct research in the general area of Applications of Information and Coding Theory. There are multiple topics that are of high interest and are listed on the official website given below, and you can propose new topics to work on together, enabled by the freedom the funding source provides.
Some relevant information:
- As a postdoc, you will primarily devote your time to research. Your work may include teaching up to 20% of full-time but this will not be required
- Position is for 2 years + possibility to extend for 1 year
- Application deadline is May 12, but interviews will take place on a rolling basis (final decision after the deadline)
- Close and productive collaborations with the host Onur Günlü and other national and international collaborators are offered
- Linköping University offers numerous high-quality personal/career development opportunities (paid by the hosting division)
- Salaries are determined individually within a pre-defined range, and they are highly competitive (also as compared to other European countries)
- Universal health care is provided by the Swedish system
- Paid Swedish courses are offered, but de facto working language is English, which is necessary and sufficient for this position.
Please use the official Linköping University website (https://liu.se/en/work-at-liu/vacancies/21631) for more information and applications.
For any questions, you can contact Asst. Prof. Onur Günlü via [email protected]