The research is expected (but not limited) to explore fundamental informational properties of networks under communication constraints, with applications to various settings such as PIR over graphs, codes over networks, blockchain, distributed storage, and wireless networks. Furthermore, basic questions in algebraic and combinatorial coding theory will also be considered.
Required skills and knowledge
- Strong mathematical background in at least one of the following areas: algebra, combinatorics, probability and statistics
- Excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge in random graphs is a plus
- A strong publication record
Please send your application directly to Prof. Itzhak Tamo ( [email protected] ).
Applications should include:
- A Short statement (only 1-2 paragraphs) describing your best paper
- Contact information for three references.
Successful candidates will need to move to Tel-Aviv, Israel once the COVID-19 situation allows it. Meanwhile, it is possible to start the position remotely.