First Women's Workshop on Communications and Signal Processing
The First Women's Workshop on Communications and Signal Processing will be held July 13-July 15.
Jul 13, 2012 04:25 AM
Jul 15, 2012 04:25 PM
|Where||Banff International Research Station|
|Contact Name||Sarah Kate Wilson|
|Add event to calendar||
Processing will be held at the beautiful Banff International Research
Station (www.birs.ca) July 13-July 15. The workshop will have a poster
session, panels and technical presentations from the speakers listed
* Pamela Cosman, University of California, San Diego
* Sheila Hemami, Cornell University
* Shalinee Kishore, Lehigh University
* Urbashi Mitra, University of Southern California
* Anna Scaglione, University of California, Davis
* Milica Stojanovic, Northeastern University
* Sirin Tekinay, Consultant, Istanbul, Turkey
* Sarah Kate Wilson, Santa Clara University
* Sally Wood, Santa Clara University
Space is limited at this workshop. Limited travel grants are available.
following information to email@example.com:
2) Your CV
3) Two references
4) Please put Women's Worskhop in the Subject Header
the workshop will be 150 U.S. Dollars.
Processing. Priority will be given to under-represented postdoctoral
researchers and assistant professors.