JOIN · PARTICIPATE · CONTRIBUTE
Meet IT Society MembersJamie Scott Evans
Room 118, Building 72
Department of Electrical and Computer Systems Engineering
Monash University, Clayton, VIC 3800, Australia
Phone: +61 3 9905 3486
Fax: +61 3 9905 1820
Email: jamie.evans at monash dot edu
Explore IT Society Papers
Network coding has emerged as a new paradigm for communication in networks, allowing packets to be algebraically combined at internal nodes, rather than simply routed or replicated. The very ...
The problem of bounding the reliability function of a multiple-access channel (MAC) is studied. An upper bound on the minimum Bhattacharyya distance between codeword pairs is derived. For a ...
We define a duality between Gaussian multiple-access channels (MACs) and Gaussian broadcast channels (BCs). The dual channels we consider have the same channel gains and the same noise power at all ...
President’s Column; From the Editor; Professors Elected to the US National Academy of Sciences and the Royal Society; The Historian’s Column; NSF Center for Science of Information; In Memoriam: Thomas J. Goblick, Jr.; Golomb’s Puzzle Column: Counting Necklaces; Golomb’s Puzzle Column: Elementary Arithmetic Solutions; Calls for Nominations/Papers; Calendar
Latest Paper Awards
Thomas M. Cover Dissertation Award
H. Hassani , "Polarization and Spatial Coupling: Two Techniques to Boost Performance", Ph.D. Thesis, EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland, Sep. 2013
Communications Society & Information Theory Society Joint Paper Award
Information Theory Society Paper Award
M. Dalai , "Lower Bounds on the Probability of Error for Classical and Classical-Quantum Channels", IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, Dec. 2013
SUBMIT A PAPER
Theoretical and experimental papers concerned with the transmission, processing and utilization of information will be considered for publication in the IEEE Transactions on Information Theory journal.
- cs.IT updates on arXiv.org
- An Asymptotic Bound on Estimation and Prediction of Mobile MIMO-OFDM Wireless Channels. (arXiv:1407.6456v1 [cs.IT])
- Interference Management in 5G Reverse TDD HetNets: A Large System Analysis. (arXiv:1407.6481v1 [cs.IT])
- A Generalized Diffusion Strategy for Energy-constrained Distributed Estimation. (arXiv:1407.6490v1 [math.OC])
- Combining subspace codes with classical linear error-correcting codes. (arXiv:1407.6560v1 [cs.IT])
- On Capacity and Capacity per Unit Cost of Gaussian Multiple Access Channel with Peak Power Constraints. (arXiv:1407.6600v1 [cs.IT])