This page lists software whose publishers or authors maintain online information regarding the software. You are invited to submit URLs of software that you believe is of interest to Information Theory Researchers. A listing in this section is not to be construed as an official recommendation of the IEEE Information Theory Society.
- Siu Wai Ho, Lin Ling, Chee Wei Tan and Raymond W. Yeung , AITIP (Information Theoretic Inequality Prover)
- N. Pai, S. Diggavi, T. Gläßle, E. Perron, R.Pulikkoonattu, R. Yeung, Y. Yan, oXitip: An Online Information Theoretic Inequalities Prover
- Raymond W. Yeung and Ying-On Yan, Information Theoretic Inequality Prover (ITIP)
- Rethnakaran Pulikkoonattu, Etienne Perron and Suhas Diggavi, X Information Theoretic Inequality Prover (Xitip)
- Robert Morelos-Zaragoza, The Error Correcting Codes (ECC) Page
- Joffrey Villard, GUI for automatic Fourier-Motzkin elimination
- Zoltan Szabo, I nformation Theoretical Estimators (ITE) Toolbox
- SimCommSys is a set of C++ libraries and executables for simulating communication systems using a distributed Monte Carlo simulator. Further details can be found on the project webpage .