Information for authors wishing to submit papers to the IEEE Transactions on Information Theory and for reviewers.
As of September 2010, the IEEE Transactions on Information Theory uses ScholarOne Manuscripts to handle new paper submissions and review. Papers submitted using the Pareja system will continue to be handled in Pareja. The Information Theory society endorses the posting of preprints on the ArXiV server .
- For authors : Is the Transactions on Information Theory a good fit?
- For authors : IEEE document templates
- For authors : submit a paper
- For authors : submit a revised paper to ScholarOne Manuscripts / to Pareja
- For authors : submit a final version to ScholarOne Manuscripts / to Pareja
- For authors : copyright information
- For reviewers : ScholarOne Manuscripts / Pareja direct login
All questions and concerns relating to paper submissions, reviews, and the Pareja system should be directed to the Editor-in-Chief or the Publications Editors of the Publications Committee . For technical support questions regarding ScholarOne, please contact Sonal Parikh at [email protected]