The IEEE International Workshop on Privacy and Security for Information Systems (WPS) will take place during the 2020 IEEE CNS VIRTUALLY on July 1, 2020 . Previously unpublished contributions in security and privacy methods for biometrics, 5G, IoT, and database search based on information- and coding-theoretic methods are solicited, including (but not limited to):
- Biometric secrecy systems
- Physical unclonable functions (PUFs)
- Secrecy and secret-key capacity of wireless channels
- Optimal code constructions for security and privacy
- Differential Privacy (DP) mechanisms
- Information theoretic privacy mechanisms
- Guessing for privacy
- Practical code designs for physical-layer security in 5G and IoT
- Private Information Retrieval (PIR)
- Privacy amplification with extractors and hash functions
The workshop accepts only novel, previously unpublished papers. Submitted papers should be written in English and of sufficient length and detail for review by experts in the field. Final papers will be limited to 6 pages in length in the standard IEEE conference paper format (10-point font). Accepted papers will be published in IEEE Xplore. Extended deadline for submission is April 12, 2020 .
- COVID-19 UPDATE: The IEEE CNS 2020 organizers decided to hold the conference, including our workshop, virtually!!! Therefore, we continue with the organization of the workshop as planned ( EXTENDED Paper Submission Deadline : April 12, 2020 ). Details of the virtual conference will follow soon in IEEE CNS 2020 website .
- Paper Submission Deadline Extension: The new deadline is April 12, 2020 .
See the workshop website for more information!