The 11th International Symposium on Topics in Coding (ISTC 2021, formerly the International Symposium on Turbo Codes and Iterative Information Processing), will be held in Montréal, Québec, Canada, from August 30th to September 3rd, 2021 .
Papers on all aspects of error control coding theory and applications are solicited, including
- turbo, LDPC, polar, and product-like codes
- coded modulation
- high-throughput decoding
- hardware and software implementations
- performance bounds
- iterative detection, and message-passing algorithms
- joint source-channel coding
- applications in wireless and optical communications
- coding for storage
- coding for distributed computation
In addition, papers that broaden the reach of coding in emerging fields and in novel applications are encouraged.
Confirmed keynote speakers include Warren J. Gross, Hans-Andrea Loeliger, Olgica Milenkovic, Henry D. Pfister, Yury Polyanskiy, Amin Shokrollahi, Pramod Viswanath, and Eitan Yaakobi.
Paper submission deadline : April 25th, 2021.
For further information regarding paper submission, registration, accommodation, and travel, please consult the symposium website: http://www.istc2021.org