The positions involve performing theoretical research in coding theory
focusing mainly on:
- coding over networks
- coding in interactive settings
- applications to secure coding over networks
- reliability of computations in noisy environments.
The postdoctoral position is for 1 year and can be extended by an additional year
contingent upon funding and satisfactory performance.
The PhD position is for the entire course of a PhD degree, with an expected duration of 4 years.
Applicants should ideally have background in coding theory, information theory, and algorithms,
be highly motivated and mathematically capable.
Applications should include
- a CV with a list of publications,
- a short research statement,
- names and contact information of 2–3 potential references.
Applications should be emailed to [email protected]