Visby, Gotland, Sweden - August 25-28, 2019 http://itw2019.org Submission deadline: April 10, 2019
IEEE Information Theory Workshop 2019
Visby, Gotland, Sweden - August 25-28, 2019
Submission Deadline: April 10, 2019!
Dear Friends and Colleagues, we would like to invite you to the IEEE Information Theory Workshop 2019 which will be held in Visby, Gotland, Sweden, from the 25th to the 28th of August 2019.
The Hanseatic city Visby is located on the island of Gotland in the Baltic sea. It is one of the best-preserved medieval cities in Scandinavia with its 3.4km long town wall and several church ruins in the old city center. Visby is listed on the UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1995 and Gotland is a very popular summer vacation destination for Scandinavians.
We seek original, unpublished contributions in all areas of information theory , including but not limited to the focus topics listed below.
- Graph based codes and iterative decoding
- Spatially coupled codes
- Polar codes
- Physical layer security
- Private information retrieval
- Security and privacy in distributed storage
- Security and privacy in machine learning
- Interaction of information and control
- Time-sensitive source and channel coding
- Networked control systems
- Entropy in control, dynamics, and information theory
The workshop features six keynotes given by world leading researchers in the field:
- Ilya Dumer (University of California Riverside, USA)
- Syed A. Jafar (University of California Irvine, USA)
- Olgica Milenkovic (University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, USA)
- Angelia Nedich (Arizona State University, USA)
- Anant Sahai (University of California Berkeley, USA)
- Aylin Yener (The Pennsylvania State University, USA)
Date of submission: April 10, 2019
Date of notification: June 10, 2019
Camera ready paper due: July 1, 2019
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Visby!
The organization committee