Channel coding is a fundamental component in wireless communication. From 2G to 5G, wireless systems have always adopted state-of-the-art channel coding technologies. This workshop aims at bringing together academic and industrial researchers in an effort to identify and discuss the major technical challenges, recent breakthroughs, and new applications related to channel coding.
The details of the workshop can be found on the website: https://globecom2021.ieee-globecom.org/workshop/ws-07-workshop-channel-coding-beyond-5g
Authors are encouraged to submit their works via https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=28621&track=107588
Topics of Interest
- Novel design principles and coding schemes toward 6G
- Channel coding requirements and applications for 6G
- Polar coding and decoding
- Probabilistic coding, e.g., turbo, LDPC, etc.
- Algebraic coding such as RM, BCH, RS, AG codes, etc.
- High-throughput coding schemes
- Coded shaping and modulation
- Rate matching and HARQ schemes
- Coding and decoding schemes for URLLC/mMTC/etc
- Artificial intelligence/machine learning based coding
- Joint source and channel coding
- Efficient decoding algorithms
- Hardware architecture and implementations
- Testbed and field trials of channel coding schemes
- Performance bounds on coding and decoding
- Paper submission deadline: July 31, 2021
- Acceptance announcement: September 15, 2021
- Final paper submission: November 15, 2021