Dear friends and colleagues,
We are excited to announce the second edition of our conference “Youth in High Dimensions” that will take place online from June 15th-18th. Our goal is to give emerging researchers the opportunity to gather and to present their results, focusing on high-dimensional problems arising in machine learning, inference, statistical physics, and neuroscience.
Registration is free and possible via our website. We have a great line-up of invited speakers (see below) and we will have a poster session during the conference. Please encourage your PhD students, post-docs and junior colleagues to submit their work and to attend the conference. Of course, everybody at any career stage is welcome!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] We are looking forward to seeing many of you in June!
The organisers: Jean Barbier (ICTP), Marylou Gabrié (NYU/Flatiron), Sebastian Goldt (SISSA) & Marco Mondelli (IST Vienna)
- Lucas Benigni (Chicago)
- Michael Celentano (Stanford)
- Lénaïc Chizat (CNRS, Orsay)
- SueYeon Chung (Columbia)
- Zhou Fan (Yale)
- Cédric Gerbelot (ENS Paris)
- Aldo Glielmo (SISSA)
- Alessandro Ingrosso (ICTP Trieste)
- Arthur Jacot (EPFL)
- Francesca Mastrogiuseppe (UCL)
- Francesca Mignacco (Univ. Paris-Saclay)
- Theodor Misiakiewicz (Stanford)
- Preetum Nakkiran (Harvard)
- Maria Refinetti (ENS Paris)
- Cynthia Rush (Columbia)
- Tselil Schramm (Stanford)
- Soledad Villar (Johns Hopkins)
- John Zarka (ENS Paris)
- Ilias Zadik (NYU)