The event, organized jointly by CTTC (Spain), TUM (Germany) and Bahcesehir University (Turkey), will offer graduate students and young researchers the opportunity to learn from experts in information theory through half-day tutorials, as well as the chance to present and discuss their own ongoing work.
- Frans Willems (Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands): Introduction to Universal Source Coding and Biometrics
- Sennur Ulukus (University of Maryland, USA): Information Theoretic Security
- Meir Feder (Tel Aviv University, Israel): Efficient Lattice Codes
- Alex Dimakis (University of Southern California, USA): Network Coding for Distributed Storage
- Michael Gastpar (UC Berkeley, USA and EPFL, Switzerland): Algebraic Structure in Network Information Theory