Information for Presenters
Due to the large number of participants, there will be no talks and every student will present a poster.
- At the beginning of each poster session, there will be a slide show. You will have exactly one minute and one slide to introduce yourself and your poster to the audience.
- After the slide show, you will have about one hour to discuss your poster and answer questions related to your work.
- The poster schedule is available here. On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday there is one poster session from 4-6pm, and on Thursday there will be two poster sessions from 11am-12:30pm and 2-3:30pm (there are fewer posters in the Thursday sessions).
- You are responsible for setting up your poster before the start of your session, and removing it afterwards. Poster boards, easels and pins will be provided. The poster boards are of size 36x48 inches.
- Bring your poster with you, we will not provide printing services.
- By Wednesday Aug 5th, please upload the slide for the one minute presentation in this repository by using your www.itsoc.org login and password. A template can be found here and an example can be found here. Please upload your slide as a pdf file (not ppt).
- By Wednesday Aug 5th, please upload your poster in this repository using your www.itsoc.org login and password. Posters will be publicly visible through the www.itsoc.org website. Please upload your poster as a pdf file.