Participants can register online at eventum.upf.edu:
- Students are required to present their ongoing work in a poster session. More ›
- Registration at an advanced rate can be done before March 31, 2017. See table below.
- Due to the venue capacity, there will be a maximum number of 80 attendees. In order to secure your spot, we recommend to register as soon as possible.
- Registration includes access by the named registrant to the technical program, the welcome reception (1 person), the banquet (1 person) and coffee breaks during the school.
- The registration fee does not include accommodation. A special rate at various hotels and hostels is available for a limited number of rooms.
Accommodation options ›
||Before March 31, 2017
||After March 31,2017
If you have any problems or questions regarding the registration process, please contact:
Dr. Gonzalo Vazquez, email@example.com
Dept. of Signal Theory and Communications, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Leganés, Spain