The 2017 North American School of Information Theory will be held June 6-9 2017 in the Technology Square Research Building at Georgia Tech.
The school is the 10th Annual North American School of Information Theory and follows a series of events designed to provide graduate students with opportunities to:
- Learn from senior lecturers in the field who will present long-format (2 1/2 hour) tutorials;
- Participate in a stimulating and inviting forum of scientists;
- Present their own work for feedback and potential collaboration;
- Deepen their connections with the community.
The school will be held over 3 and a half day and will consists of
- Senior lecturers presenting long-format (2 1/2 hour) tutorials;
- Students presenting their own work in poster sessions.
The confirmed lecturers for this year's even are
- Prof. Gerhard Kramer, Technische Universität München
- Prof. Muriel Medard, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Prof. Daniela Tuninetti, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Prof. Aylin Yener, Pennsylvania State University
Additional speakers will be announced soon!
- Matthieu Bloch
- Faramarz Fekri
- Mark Davenport
- Justin Romberg
- Chris Rozell
- Sebastian Pokutta
- Gordon Stuber